Expertise in Investment Management
Placing your endowment capital in a big bank might be your first instinct, but large financial institutions are expensive, and lack transparency in fees and processes. They also don’t understand your land conservation and compliance requirements. And, no matter how big your project is, you will always be a small client to them.
We offer offer transparency in our processes, deep environmental knowledge, and customized and cost-effective financial support with your land management needs at the forefront:
Fiscal Planning & Investment Management
Legal and Ecological Complications
Habitat Management Obligations
How We Help You
Our key services include:
- Customized Investment Portfolios
- Reporting for Internal Board or External Regulators
- Compliance With Federal & State Rules
- Cash Distributions to Meet Budgeting Needs
- Advice on Land Management & Budgeting
- Strategic Financial/Environmental Planning
- Online Reporting & Portal Access
- Board Communication and Presentations
- Eco Endowment Solutions guides you through the myriad complications of endowment investing and regulatory reporting, managing the process on your behalf.
- We strive to provide your land management requirements with adequate financial resources for long-term care while making sure that bothersome and complicated reporting is handled accurately.